Frequently Asked Questions
- What makes Sockprints unique?
- Several years ago we developed a way to print a few socks at a time, so now you can order one-of-a-kind socks by the pair! Our patented process is different than dye sublimation or silk screening and we can print almost any image on a pair of socks. Each order is personally handled by our design and production teams and all the details are carefully reviewed to make sure your custom socks look great.
- About the quality of our socks
Sockprints socks are made specifically for our printing process with strict specifications. We print on cotton blend socks using eco-friendly apparel inks and the socks are available in a variety of styles/color for men, women, and youth. Please refer to the product listings for color and sizing information. Machine wash warm, tumble dry, do not use bleach.
We found a few companies who offer variations of what we do and were surprised by the finished product we received when placing an order. Our quality standards are extremely high and we only ship what we feel is the perfect pair.
- How to order sockprints custom socks
- Using the design tool you can upload a design or create one on the site. The socks can be ordered by the pair and you save $$ when ordering 3 or more pairs of the same design. Many of our customers order socks for special events, teams, and other occasions where they need a larger quantity of socks using the same design and style. The volume discount is automatically applied at the time the order is placed and prices can be viewed on each product listing.
- What kind of image can be printed?
- Most types of artwork will work, but keep in mind the scale and size of the file and how it will look on the socks. If you submit a fuzzy picture, it will print the same way. Avoid shadows and dark colors and if you are going to use a photo, make sure the picture is clear. Please note we are printing on a soft surface, not photo paper and colors will not be exact to what you see on the computer screen. We cannot print any licensed images or copyrighted images so please keep this in mind when sending your artwork. We will contact you if we have any concerns.
- Production and Shipping Info
- Once we receive an order confirmation, the socks are printed within 3-5 business days. Our standard shipping is via first class mail with other shipping options available at checkout. We ship international orders via USPS Priority, Express Mail or FedEx. For international orders some countries require a duty to be paid before delivery which is NOT included in our shipping charges. Sockprints is not responsible for delays or lost packages. Our standard shipping is free for orders over $40.00.
- Since each order is custom made with your images we cannot accept returns. We take pride in the quality of the printing, and make sure each order meets our standards before it is shipped out. Human error does happen and if we mess up an order we will replace it. Customer service is very important to us and if you are not totally satisfied with our socks please contact us and we can work it out.
Send Us a Message